National Parks Wales aspires to fully participate in the Welsh policy-making process, maximising opportunities to contribute to policies that impact upon Wales' National Parks.
Responses to consultation documents are agreed between Officers (often experts in their fields) working across National Park boundaries. They often compliment responses produced by individual National Park Authorities, these may benefit from the input of National Park Authority Members.
Should you require further information regarding these responses, please contact Greg Pycroft, the National Parks Wales Policy Officer. Contact details can be located on the how to find us pages
Please find below a list of consultation responses held by NPW prior to 2008.
Please note these responses may not be bilingual. For consultation responses made during 2006 and 2007 you’ll need to contact the Welsh Policy Officer, Greg Pycroft.
- WAG Consultation on the Introduction of Double Tagging in Wales
- IWA “Living with our Landscapes”
- NAfW EU Maritime Green Paper
- WAG Climate Change Adaptation Action Plan
- WAG Memorandum of Understanding
- NAfW Sustainability Committee Carbon Reduction Inquiry
- WAG Appointments to National Parks
- UK Gov Draft Marine Bill
- WAG Heather and Grass Burning Regulations
- WAG Rural Development Action Plan
- WAG Severance of Rights from Land Regulations
- WAG Transport Strategy
- WAG Wales A Vibrant Economy
- WLGA Draft Sustainable Development Framework